Starting Wednesday 7th September!
Dance and Exercise Class
- When: Wednesday Evenings during term time
- What time? 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- How much? £4 per class
- Class Description: Join dance artist, Olivia Peers on Wednesday evenings at Mossley Community Centre for a dance exercise class specifically designed for ladies and gentlemen of a certain age! Build up your fitness by getting down with your bad self to great music whilst learning fun, easy and stylish routines. No chairs. No rolling tennis balls down your arms. No playing with scarves. You’re not dead yet!
Contemporary Dance Class
- When: Wednesday Evenings during term time.
- What time? 8pm - 9pm
- How much? £5 per class
- Class Description: Join us on Wednesday evenings at Mossley Community Centre for a dance class with a difference. Progress, at your own speed, through movement exercises and original sections of choreography in a contemporary style. This class uses dance as a way to keep fit, healthy and happy, with influences from pilates and yoga.